LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
LCH.Clearnet Group today announces that it has appointed John Vinci as Head of its Repo Clearing Business, North America. John will join LCH.Clearnet on July 13th, 2015 and will be responsible for establishing LCH.Clearnet’s RepoClear service in the US. John will report jointly in to David Weisbrod, CEO, LCH.Clearnet LLC and Bruce Kellaway, Global Head of Fixed Income, LCH.Clearnet Group.
John has extensive experience in operations, product design, business and risk management. He joins LCH.Clearnet from BNY Mellon, where he was Managing Director and a member of the Bank’s Operating Committee. In this role, he was responsible for product management and strategy within the Broker Dealer Services Division. John has also held positions at J.P. Morgan Chase and Bankers Trust Company.
David Weisbrod, CEO, LCH.Clearnet LLC said: “LCH.Clearnet Group is already a market leader in repo clearing and this new appointment will support the business’s growth ambitions in North America, working with our clients and members to deliver greater efficiencies in the US fixed income markets.”
About John Vinci
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Managing Director, Broker Dealer Services Division (2002 – 2015)
- Assistant Division Head, Securities Industry Banking Division (1997 – 2002)
- Cash Management Sales Division (1996 – 1997)
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank – Assistant Vice President and Relationship Manager (1994 – 1996)
- Bankers Trust Company
- Assistant Treasurer – Securities Servicing Unit (1993 – 1994)
- First Line Manager – Brokers Loan & Customized Brokerage Services (1989 – 1992)
University of Scranton, Scranton, PA, B.S. Economics and Finance