A couple news items surrounding Danish based platform, data and charting provider NetDania were just recently announced. Firstly, today the company announced upgrades to its mobile iOS platforms for iPhone for iPad. Secondly, the NetDania platform now supports retail forex brokerage STO, you can read about the details below.
New features for iOS
- A mathematical function called “From bar, Bars back.” Look for certain conditions within a range a bars, and combine this with other conditions. This function is a must have in trading.
- A mathematical function called “Offset.” The function allows a deviation from the condition set. Very useful, as often patterns don’t meet the typical text book criteria.
- “Do not disturb” function for those that want a good night sleep, without being interrupted by economic events, and breaking news.
- Setup the type of push notifications you wish to receive.
- No commercial ads on Live trading accounts.
- Upgrade to Premium account: Get access to more alerts, and remove commercial ads.
First new broker added for 2017
As expected from our exclusive interview with NetDania Markets CEO, Jonas Nielsen last month who hinted they would be adding more brokers to their platform. It was officially announced that trading with retail forex broker SuperTradingOnline (STO) is now available in NetDania Mobile and NetDania NetStation for desktop.
STO is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and registered with CONSOB in Italy.
STO provides trading in Forex, CFD Indicies & Commodities through their AFX Fast accounts, which are compatible with the NetDania platforms.