LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Shortly after the release of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) build 920, MetaQuotes Software is ready to launch a new build of the popular MT4 platform.
MT4 build 940 is set to be released on Friday, December 11, 2015. The update will feature some minor improvements, including better adaptation for high resolution screens.
The terminal interface has been completely adapted for high resolution screens (4K). All user interface elements are thus properly displayed on large screens. On smaller screens, the user interface elements are automatically enlarged for better readability.
In addition, the new build includes a raft of fixes. These are:
- MQL4: Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause “Error writing EX4” during compilation in Windows 10.
- MQL4: Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause errors while loading external DLLs in scripts and Expert Advisors.
- Hosting: Fixed migration of trading environment with a custom indicator containing an EX4 library call, if the indicator is called from an Expert Advisor.
- Signals: Fixed error notifications on the signal subscription page. For example, notifications about the absence of required symbols for copying, about different trading conditions, etc.
- MetaEditor: Fixed arrangement of open windows, if one of them is maximized. Open files can be tiled, cascaded, arranged vertically and horizontally using appropriate commands of the Window menu.
To view the full announcement from MetaQuotes on the new MT4 build, click here.