LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Trader Workstation (TWS), the multi-asset trading platform offered by online trading services provider Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), has just been updated, with build 955 going from beta to production.
LeapRate has informed its readers about many of the novelties in the beta build, including the addition of predefined strategies to the Portfolio Builder, the introduction of new chart types, as well as the launch of a new Adaptive IBAlgo. It is noteworthy that many of the novelties help traders customize their trading experience according to their own needs.
Below is a full list of “what’s new” in TWS Build 955:
- Portfolio Builder Now with Predefined Strategies and Fundamentals Data;
- Use Production Login Credentials to Access Both Paper and Live Accounts;
- Mutual Fund/ETF Replicator Considers Liquidity;
- Voice Notifications Available in Sound Manager;
- New “52 Week Fraction” Column;
- Options Implied Volatility Term Structure;
- Traders’ Insight Available in TWS News;
- Risk Navigator Enhancements;
- New Parameter for IBALGO VWAP;
- Mobile Trading Assistant Alerts as IB FYIs;
- View TWS Scanners within TWS for Mobile;
- New Hollow Candle and Heikin-Ashi Bar Types;
- New Adaptive IBAlgo.
While we are discussing TWS updates, let’s also mention that Interactive Brokers has been regularly beefing up the capabilities of its mobile applications too. The latest improvements to the IB TWS app for Android and iOS give traders the ability to actually take their platform scanners with them.
You can find out more about IB TWS by visiting the designated page.