FCA and CySEC regulated global broker FxPro announced today some mobile updates to a couple apps for android users. The first of which is a significant update to FxPro’s cTrader mobile application for android. Secondly, the firm announced an update for the FxPro Tools – Economic Calendar app.
You can find details of the updates below:
Android cTrader update includes:
– General bug fixes and stability improvements.
– Light and dark theme, both have a new improved design, the current theme can be changed in Settings.
– Add symbols to your Watchlist by selecting from the Symbol Tree or a search result.
– Reorder symbols by using drag and drop in the editing mode.
– Symbol status icons show whether the symbol is open for trading.
FxPro Economic Calendar update includes:
– Bug fixes
– You can now select between time remaining or exact time of release when viewing an upcoming event on the economic calendar.
To check out FxPro, click here.