LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
LeapRate has learned that retail forex and CFD brokerage FXDD is now offering active account holders free access to FX Navigator powered by TraderMade, an institutional-grade analytical tool for foreign exchange traders, in effort to further enhance overall trading and user experience.
FX Navigator powered by TraderMade is a subscription-based charting tool and technical analysis workstation used by large asset managers and central banks. With this offer, FXDD’s self-directed and institutional clients will get all of the technology’s functionality free of charge, including:
- Robust charting and technical analysis capabilities,
- Real-time streaming forex news alongside FX market analysis in multiple languages,
- 24 hour data on more than 42 currency pairs,
- Accessibility on desktop, iPhone, and other mobile devices, and
- Award-winning customer service and technical support through FXDD Global’s help desk and support services.
Emil Assentato, Chairman and CEO of FXDD parent company Currency Mountain Holdings told LeapRate:
We are always looking for opportunities to make strategic investments that enable us to provide FXDD Global’s clients with world-class trading and investment technologies. This offering is part of our enduring commitment to put our clients first in everything we do.
The data provided through FX Navigator is made available through TraderMade, an independent provider of FX data and analytics. Traders and clients have relied on TraderMade for unbiased verification of FX data and pricing for more than 40 years.