LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
France’s Financial Markets Authority (AMF) is widely known for regularly updating its “Black List” of unauthorized online trading companies. Earlier this month we saw it include massive 189 companies in its list of unauthorized binary options brokers and today the watchdog updated its list of Forex brokers that offer their services in France without having the proper license to do so.
The latest version of the “Black List” of unauthorized FX brokers features 65 companies, which means that the list “welcomes” 9 new entries. Below you can see the list of these new entries:
- www.bclaysmarkets.com / Bclays Markets
- www.ftradition.com / G.M.E Ltd
- www.fxglcapital.com / Consomatrade Ltd
- www.icmtrading.com / iTrade Capital Markets Ltd
- www.mutual-broker.com / Mutual Broker
- www.primefms.com / Prime Financial Management Services
- www.solutionscapitals.com / Solution Capital Limited
- www.strategiesolution.com / Strategie Solution Ltd
- www.ubtforex.com / UBT Forex Ltd
The regulator notes that the list is far from exhaustive, thus indicating that more updates are to come in the future.
AMF advises all traders to stay away from the companies whose names are mentioned in the “Black List”, as these will not offer adequate protection to investor funds in case of trouble. Some of the participants in the list are already known to regulators in other countries, whereas some are famous for leaving their clients without access to their money.
The official announcement by AMF and the full “Black List” can be found here.