LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) on Sunday announced the official launch of its newly designed website www.dfm.ae, adding its weight to the number of companies in the financial services sector redesigning their websites in tune with contemporary demands.
The live launch of the redesigned website comes after the rollout of its Beta Version early this year.
Key benefits and services of DFM’s renovated website include:
- User-friendly browsing experience and introduction of new pages;
- Indexing and re-classification of pages according to categories of DFM partners;
- Revamped Market Watch page, which enables users to design their own market watch page according to their own preferences and interests;
- Improved Market Depth screen to display more data about the company and orders by price and navigate easily to view other securities;
- The addition of electronic payment through the Government of Dubai payment portal;
- Submission of requests to update investor data with the DFM and brokerage firms;
- Electronic and direct communication with the customer service through the creation of investor inbox once registered to the eservice;
- Cash dividend account statements;
- iVESTOR card transactions and cash dividends; newly added investor eforms.
His Excellency Essa Kazim, Chairman, DFM said:
“This new website is part of our “Smart Borse” strategy, which includes the development of electronic services, smart phone services, and the renovation of our trading floor. The launch of the new website is in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, stipulating the necessity of constant service development and expansion in smart solutions. It also reflects DFM’s commitment to cope with the evolving expectations of market participants and optimize latest technologies in light of the continuous technological advancements especially with the introduction of various versions of browsers and systems. Moreover, one of the key objectives behind the launch of this new website is to re-classify the content and pages to address various types of target audiences such as investors and DFM partners including; listed companies, brokers, custodians and others.”
To view the official press release from DFM, click here.