Retail Forex broker Alpari today officially announced the launch of a new platform for trading binary options. The name of the new solution is BinaryTrader and it is a web-based product offering trading with binary options on 17 currency pairs and 2 spot metals.
Let’s check out the basic qualities and advantages of the new product:
- The lineup of binary option types includes High/Low, Range High/Low, One Touch, and Spread High/Low.
- Expiry times vary from 60 seconds to one day, so fans of both short-term options and longer-term ones can benefit from the offering.
- To make use of the new platform, one needs to have an alpari.binary account, which requires USD as deposit currency.
- A very nice piece of news is that there is no minimum deposit requirement.
- Payout is generous at up to 100%, but have in mind that its size depends on the underlying asset and the type of binary option picked.
- The interface of the new solution is sleek and trading is easy thanks to features like one-click trading.
What happens to OptionTrader?
According to information published in Alpari’s Forum, fans of the “old” platform OptionTrader can continue to use it. More information about OptionTrader can be found from the designated website.
To learn more about how the new platform BinaryTrader works, click here.
To read Alpari’s announcement on the launch of the new product, click here.