As demand accelerates for its financial data and research valuation platforms, Visible Alpha announced two senior sales and relationship management hires to support the company’s expanding client base.
Rapid growth in clients and platform contributors has been driven by the acquisition of ONEaccess, partnerships with other solution providers, and new product launches, such as the Visible Alpha platform and ONEaccess MiFID II Research Valuation Solution.
Recent additions to Visible Alpha’s sales and relationship management team include:
- Mark McNerney – he joins as Head of Sales, EMEA with responsibility for expanding and servicing the growing client base in the region. Previously, Mark McNerney spent three years at Fitch Solutions where he was Global Head of Strategic Partnerships and eight years at the investment research house, BCA Research, where he led the EMEA institutional sales team.
- Janet Stemberger – she joins as the Head of Relationship Management and Client Development. Her previous experience includes six years at S&P Global and twelve years at Thomson Reuters in senior sales and global key account management roles.
In addition to these new hires, Visible Alpha grew its staff nearly 30% in Q1, adding 51 new employees, and opened a new office in London to better support an increased demand for solutions that address MiFID II requirements.
We are fortunate to have so many talented people joining our firm, and these new hires are amazing examples of the types of people we have been able to attract,” said Charles Poliacof, Chief Revenue Officer at Visible Alpha. “I am delighted to have Janet and Mark join our team as they both have deep industry experience and impressive track records in cultivating new business opportunities and delivering exceptional client service.
Driving the growth in new business opportunities included these Q1 milestones:
- Commercial launch of the Visible Alpha Platform and subsequent platform enhancements
- Acquisition of ONEaccess, a leading corporate access, research tracking and valuation platform
- Launch of the ONEaccess MiFID II Research Valuation Solution to aid investors in implementing and managing a sustainable research valuation and RPA framework
- Announcement of multiple MiFID II partnerships and integrations with leading providers includingIHS Markit, Liquidnet, FactSet and ITG
I am thrilled with the progress we’ve made in the first quarter and am excited for what lies ahead with our growing global team,” said Scott Rosen, CEO of Visible Alpha. “I believe we are on track to deliver on our goals of changing the way investment professionals uncover and measure unique insights from sell-side content and dramatically improving the value of communication between all market participants.