The international broker AvaTrade has just announced that it has added MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platform to its range of global platforms.
The company has recently launched the MT5 platform in Japan. The company is regulated across nine jurisdictions.
MT5 offers an almost unlimited number of shares, bonds, options and futures, compared to MetaTrader 4’s traditional offering, covering over 1,200 forex pairs. Some of the other highlights include:
- Improved interface and support for 52 languages.
- Two new pending order types.
- Native integration with Finteza advanced analytics service.
- Built-in economic calendar.
- Powerful EA testing environment.
Mr Dáire Ferguson, CEO of AvaTrade, commented on the launch:
MetaTrader 5 is placing AvaTrade at the forefront of online trading. The platform correlates perfectly with the trading environment we wish to provide our clients with.