Soon after the launch of its Vietnamese website, global Forex brokerage group ATFX has announced the launch of its new Korean language website for the convenience of Korean traders. The company’s website is now available in fourteen different languages.
The financial brokerage said that the launch of a dedicated website that delivers product information and content of specific relevance to its fast-growing Korean clients’ base was necessary to meet the needs of local traders. ATFX’s Korean clients may now access the advanced features and informative sections of the intuitive website in their native language, including but not limited to:
- Trading instruments: Investors get access to dozens of CFD financial instruments including Forex, precious metals, oil, and indices. All the instruments can be executed on one platform, and include:
- Forex majors like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, as well as more than 30 currency pairs
- Precious metals’ gold and silver
- Crude products such as WTI
- Eleven of the most popular global stock indices
- Account types: A variety of live trading accounts, each designed to suit your investment needs
- Advanced trading tools and promotions
- Easy and fast deposit/withdrawal options
You may access ATFX’s site here.