LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
FTC (Financial Technology Cryptocurrency) has announced that it had reached its 4.5 million coins target for its first Pre-ICO. This raise marked the end of the initial ICO raise and the company stated that it provided an encouraging sign for the company and indeed its contributors.
FTC is an established brand specialising in digital currency innovation powered by Ethereum Blockchain technology. At FTC, investors enjoy a simple but cost-effective digital approach which allows them to enter stocks, forex, exchange and real estate.
FTC COO Brian Nguyen stated:
We are delighted to announce that we have reached our first PRE ICO target for FTC. We believe that this highlights our strong market position and the enthusiasm of our investors for smart blockchain solutions.
The second FTC Pre-ICO phase launches on February 16, 2018 and will run until April 18, 2018. The company stated that this will be a great opportunity for others to join.
Brian Nguyen added:
We believe that those who missed out in the first round and now understand the potential for FTC will be keen to sign up. We are eager to launch phase two and welcome new contributors to our ecosystem.
Contributors looking to invest in a token that sustains the power of Blockchain to benefit from price rises, and to be used to invest or trade will certainly be interested.
Why Invest in FTC Now? According to the company statement:
- Only 365 million FTC tokens will be distributed
- Up to 25% bonus with every purchase of FTC
- Easy sign up and low fees
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payments accepted
- Exciting new affiliate program launched
- Up to 4$ reward for every investor referred
- 20% of your total commission will be paid in BTC, ETH or FIAT money (USD, EUR etc.) based on the investments of the introduced investors whilst 80% will be paid in FTC
- High levels of security and data protection
Contributors wishing to join the second Pre-ICO phase on February 16 should register on the FTC site to receive news and official updates from FTC.