FCA regulated multi-asset trading platform, ThinkMarkets has announced its revamped platform MT4 Super, an enhanced custom version of Metatrader4.
The new MT4 Super maximises client trading opportunities by utilising the full suite of 12 additional apps, including advanced trade execution and management, decision assistance, alarms and messaging facilities, delivery of market news and data.
The MT4 Super platform offers a broader range of advanced tools. The new Correlation Trader and Matrix provide the traders with information on different time scales which enable them to highlight areas of high or low correlation. It allows comparison correlations between two symbols and trade emerging differences, displaying recent price activities and any open position in the selected symbol.
The full spectrum of new applications include:
- Connect – updated news,
- Sentiment Trader – sentiment in real time,
- Session Map – interactive world map of trade times,
- Trade Terminal – updated precision trading,
- Mini Terminal – extension of the trade terminal,
- Alarm Manager – personal trading assistant,
- Excel RTD – enter real-time account, ticket and price data into Excel based on simple formulas,
- Market Manager – symbol watch list,
- Correlation Matrix – matrix of various time scales,
- Correlation Trader – allows comparison of symbols and trades,
- Tick Chart Trader – showcase of tick charts, and
- Stealth Orders – you can hide pending orders from other traders and place stealth stop-losses and take-profits.
Nauman Anees, CEO & Co-founder commented:
This new platform indicates our committed support towards the needs of the MT4 traders. We have provided a tool that will make trading more intuitive allowing traders to spend more time on the MT4 platform, instead of driving traffic away when searching for the latest updates or information which will affect their trading.