Electronic payment technology provider SafeCharge International Group Ltd (LON:SCH) has announced that it has been selected by Netmarble Games Corporation, to provide payment solutions for its online games including Hounds: The Last Hope. Netmarble is consistently ranked as a top developer and publisher in Asia, and globally, having released more than 160 games.
SafeCharge’s award-winning checkout page and back-office was selected for its ability to be customized by incorporating unique design requirements. This flexibility includes several unique localization capabilities including the enablement of multiple Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) along with the dynamic pricing per each, local currency support and applicable translations.
A few highlights of the Cashier solution tailored for Netmarble EMEA:
- By identifying an end-user’s exact geo-location, the checkout page intelligently offers customised options such as language, currency and previously used payment method(s);
- Checkout page’s user-friendly interface stores information for future payment activities with one click, thus increasing payment conversion from returning users;
- In the case of a transaction failure, the checkout page Conversion Recovery mechanism prevents walk-aways by offering different payment/currency options better suited to the End User.
- Checkout page automatically decides whether to route End Users via 3D secure processing via its smart rule algorithm plus a number of transaction parameters such as location, BIN, amount, etc. The unique 3D interface add-on minimises abandonments.
- All payment page features are fully compatible and responsive across all mobile devices.
Netmarble has also implemented SafeCharge’s proprietary Risk Management Solution which provides sophisticated fraud prevention measurement to apply agile risk strategies to counter new threats in certain countries.
Players on the move will utilise SafeCharge’s device agnostic checkout solution for both mobile and web based platforms. SafeCharge also provides a native In-App SDK option.
“We’re very pleased to be delivering payment services to such a respected player in the Asian and global video gaming marketplace,” comments Yuval Ziv, COO, SafeCharge. “With Netmarble’s latest expansion into Europe, we are fully equipped to support Netmarble’s players with a secured, optimized end-to-end payments journey.”
Barış Özistek; CEO, Netmarble EMEA says: “SafeCharge has given us the ability to provide a unique checkout solution to players of our various games. Our recently launched online game, Hounds: The Last Hope, will be using SafeCharge’s customized checkout page and we look forward to benefit from its increased conversions and solid risk management solutions.”
For the official announcement from SafeCharge, click here.