IG Group (LON:IGG) has an update on its new stock broking platform which was launched a couple of weeks ago. The company states that it’s new web-based platform now offers a Market Screener, enabling traders and investors to filter a list of stocks by key metrics such as share price, market cap, dividend yield and more.
While this may not seem like a big deal, IG group is building up it’s intellectual capital bit by bit as bringing your own proprietary trading platform to market takes greater effort and for many companies becomes a huge strategic advantage rather than outsourcing these types of technologies.
The Market Screener allows traders to quickly and easily customize which stocks are displayed, so they can identify those that are best suited to a current trading strategy.
The benefits IG states for Market Screener:
– Quick and easy access to the markets you want to trade
– A full array of fundamentals
– Screening by index or sector
– Filtering by country, or searching of all available equity markets globally
– The option to save screened stocks to watchlists (clients only)
You can use the Market Screener via IG’s website, but in order to access the full functionality – like adding screened stocks to your trading watchlist – you’ll need to have a real account.