LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Japanese online trading giant GMO Click Securities, part of GMO Click Holdings Inc (TYO:7177), today announced it is enlarging its menu of contracts for difference (CFDs), with the changes to affect in particular the lineup of share CFDs.
Starting from June 22, 2015, clients of GMO Click can trade with 11 new stock CFDs. Eight of those are based on shares in companies listed on US exchanges, whereas three are based on shares in companies listed on the Hong Kong Exchange.
GMO Click started providing CFD trading in April 2010, with the number of CFDs on US stocks now at 60, whereas the number of CFDs on Chinese company shares at 22.
Below you can see the latest additions to the CFD lineup.
Companies listed on US exchanges:
- Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK)
- Home Depot Inc (NYSE:HD)
- United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX)
- UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH)
- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE:DFT)
Companies listed on the Hong Kong Exchange:
- Bank of China Limited (HKG:3988)
- Ping An Insurance (Grp) Co of China Ltd. (HKG:2318)
- Sinopec Oilfield Service Corp (HKG:1033)
To view GMO Click’s announcement on the new instruments, click here.