LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Cypriot Forex broker ForexTime (FXTM) has announced the launch of one more account type, designed especially for professional traders – FXTM Pro.
To open such an account, which is recommended to institutional traders, hedge fund managers and all sorts of professional traders, one needs at least EUR (or USD) 25,000.
The account comes along with:
- Spreads starting from 0 pips;
- ECN trading with no commissions;
- Ultra-fast market execution with no requotes;
- Deep liquidity directly from our tier-1 providers;
- Floating leverage of up to 1:200;
- An unlimited number of orders;
- No last-look pricing.
The FXTM Pro account adds to a lineup, which features Cent accounts, ECN Zero accounts, FXTM ECN MT5 accounts, and, of course, Standard accounts.
To view the official press release on the new accounts, click here.