Signal Start, a professional one stop shop signal service for signal followers and signal providers, made somewhat of a splash in June last year, when it launched after a year in development and in close cooperation with Myfxbook.
Since then, Signal Start has been gradually evolving and on Monday it announced the launch of its fully featured Android app. The rollout happens after five months of development of the solution.
The Android application was carefully designed to have a slick and simple interface which will include the entire functionality of the web platform. The key aim is to automate the entire process of sending and receiving forex signals to one’s trading account.
The Signal Start features include:
- Dedicated support.
- Account analysis with industry standard analytics.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Fully hosted solution.
- Superior technology with decreased server latency.
- Mobile compatibility.
- Fully featured white label for one’s clients (for signal providers).
- Multi platform and multi broker technology.
- Full transparency with complete reports.
You can find out more about the application by clicking here.