EasyForex has today officially re-branded as easyMarkets which reflects the company’s wider offering of CFDs, forex, commodities, indices and options and their brand new web trading platform. The company stated that for two years their in house developers worked closely with the broker’s financial analysts, risk managers and traders to develop the new trading platform.
The following features are available:
- 300+ markets including currencies, metals, commodities and indices
- One click trading from the Market Explorer
- Advanced charts, news, technical analysis and market sentiment all in one screen
- Free life-time demo
- Fixed spreads for greater price transparency
- Free guaranteed rates means no slippage, ever
- Negative balance protection
- Spot trading, vanilla options, forward deals, pending orders
- 1:400 leverage
The name change to easyMarkets goes with the new URL www.easymarkets.com.
The move is part of a multi-year trend of product and brand diversification for Forex brokers who also carry CFDs in other asset classes, such as AvaFX to AvaTrade, and also on the media side of things ForexPros becoming Investing.com.
Check out the firm’s journey as a trading provider below: