LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Online trading services provider CMC Markets Plc (LON:CMCX) has extended its product portfolio with the launch of a range of new binary products available on its Next Generation platform via mobile devices, tablet or desktop.
Peter Cruddas mentioned the pending launch in LeapRate’s Exclusive Interview in January this year.
CMC Markets’ binaries offer a dynamic way to trade on a limited-risk basis. Both active traders and those new to binaries will enjoy an unrivaled user experience. It features 100% automated execution and a specially crafted interface with CMC Markets’ platform that links seamlessly with its full charting package containing more than 80 technical indicators.
Clients of CMC Markets will be able to trade binaries across a broad range of popular FX pairs, indices and commodities in the form of a “yes or no” outcome. The lineup of CMC Markets binaries includes four specific binary types:
- Ladders – A popular binary product that allows traders to speculate on whether the settlement price will be at or above a chosen strike level, in a certain timeframe;
- One Touch – allows traders to speculate on the settlement price reaching a specified strike price during the binary timeframe;
- Up/Downs – provides traders the opportunity to speculate on whether the settlement price will be at or above the previous period’s close at the end of the binary expiry;
- Range – traders can speculate whether the settlement price will be within a specified range when the binary expires;
Existing CMC Markets’ clients can access the new binaries products through their existing account. Traders will be able to take a position even when the markets are flat, so they can take full advantage of small price movements in times of low volatility.
Commenting on the launch, David Fineberg, Director of Trading, CMC Markets said:
“I’m really excited about our new binary offer which has been completely developed in-house. Our ambition was to offer clients an intuitive, feature-rich experience that worked across all devices via one account, combined with the exceptional levels of reliability and servicing that clients expect from CMC Markets”.
The launch of binaries is part of CMC Markets’ extensive new product development pipeline which will see a number of new initiatives launched over the next 18 months. The launch of Binaries follows the highly successful rollout of Countdowns in 2015.
More on binary options trading can be seen at CMC Markets’ website.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016