Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) will host the 5th annual CBOE Risk Management Conference (RMC) Europe, Monday, September 26 through Wednesday, September 28, 2016, at the Powerscourt Hotel in County Wicklow, Ireland.
Top traders, strategists and researchers will attend CBOE RMC Europe to discuss the latest products and strategies for managing risk, enhancing yields and lowering portfolio volatility. The conference features 16 sessions over three days, with presentations and discussions led by more than 30 highly regarded industry experts.
The CBOE RMC Europe keynote speaker will be Jim VandeHei, co-founder of POLITICO, the digital media company that has revolutionized the political journalism space, who will offer insights, analysis and predictions on the U.S. elections.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- “New Developments in Options and Volatility-Based Benchmarks”
- “Constructing/Deconstructing Volatility Risk Premia Strategies”
- “Real Money: Institutional Liabilities and How Options Strategies Can Help”
- “Implementing Long Volatility Exposures”
- “Implementing Systematic Short Volatility Strategies”
- “Hedging with VIX Options”
- “Global Volatility Trading Opportunities with a Focus on Europe”
- “Volatility and the Allegory of the Prisoner’s Dilemma”
- “The Evolution of Options Strategies on the Buy Side Trading Desk”
Registration and hotel information, a schedule of events and sessions, and a full roster of speakers are available at cboermcEurope.com. The website also features video interviews and social media highlights from the 32nd annual CBOE RMC U.S. held in Bonita Springs, Florida, earlier this year. Please inquire about discounts for qualified end-users and complimentary registration for financial journalists.
During the conference, CBOE’s website will feature live updates from CBOE RMC, including blogs from each of the sessions, and relevant conversations and photos posted on Twitter tagged #CBOERMC.