The second piece of news regarding upstart TradingView today… it was just announced that Barchart, a leading provider of financial market data and technology, has formed a new partnership with TradingView, a modern web-based charting platform. This new partnership will allow users to receive access to an enhanced charting library and widgets that can be added to websites, mobile apps and software.
To simplify the charting integration, Barchart OnDemand’s getHistory API is already built into the charts. This pre-built feature packages multiple markets into the solution, including stocks, indices, futures, options, mutual funds, ETFs and currencies. Users also have the ability to create their own custom integration or integrate other sources of data.
“TradingView is one of the most powerful web-based charting platforms available,” says Mark Haraburda, CEO of Barchart. “We’ve watched them grow over the years and develop one of the most impressive charting packages out there. Now combined with our market data, we are partnered to provide clients a powerful charting solution that is modern and built for desktop, tablet and mobile display,” added Haraburda.
Clients will have access to:
- Fully responsive and powerful HTML5 charts, for desktop, tablet and mobile display
- Instant connectivity to a variety of data sets in real-time, delayed, end-of-day and/or historical frequency
- Access to stocks, indices, futures, options, mutual funds, ETFs and currencies
- Customized or off-the-shelf charts that are easy to implement into websites, mobile apps and software
- Over 50 chart styles, studies and tools
- Attractive and modern chart design and user interface
“We have worked with Barchart for years. They are a top-notch company with a great reputation for market data,” says Stan Bokov, COO and Co-Founder of TradingView. “The combination of Barchart’s data with our charting library is a great option for businesses who want to improve their UX and visualize high-grade data at a good price,” added Bokov.
For more information or to receive access to documentation, please visit the Barchart TradingView Chart Showcase.