LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) has just announced its full-year results.
Some of the highlights include:
- Revenue up $45.6 million
- Growth in all business lines underpinned by higher trading activity and robust capital raisings
- Expenses up $10.5 million
- EBITDA up $35.1 million, increase of 6.5%, NPAT and DPS up 5.7%
Continued strategic technology investment
• Futures trading platform, risk management and post-trade development in FY17
• Distributed ledger technology for cash market clearing and settlement
• Investment in Digital Asset Holdings
• Opportunity for post-trade innovation
• Capital expenditure $50.2million
To see the full presentation, click here.