KB TECH, a UK based software company providing data management products to the trading and financial markets, announced that it has enhanced the analytical features in its trading platform, KB Trading Portal™.
The KB Trading Portal™ in general is aimed at Exchanges, Brokers and Trading Organizations traditionally within the commodity and energy markets. Current deployments include regulated exchanges and brokers based in the UK, Europe, Singapore and Norway.
The new analytical features include:
- Dashboard providing user configurable searches:
- Trades within user defined periods
- Trade asset class search
- Individual contract (period) analysis
User Activity analysis:
- Internal and external (client) activity reviews
- Orders, trades and RFQs activity, company and individually based.
- Client / user rankings
- User location monitoring
- Overall user usage timing statistics
- Contract analysis
- Contract rankings
- Asset class comparisons
- Time period configurable
- User / client configurable
KB TECH is delighted to have launched the new analytical features within the KB Trading Portal™which builds on our current range of products already utilized globally within the financial community” comments David Briggs, IT Director and co-founder of KB TECH. “This represents an important element of our strategy in expanding our products within the trading environment and builds on our proven expertise in this area and response to client feedback.