LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a global provider of financial services technology solutions, announced that six credit unions with assets of $1 billion or more have extended and expanded their relationships with Fiserv.
Each of the credit unions has selected DNA, an open architecture account processing platform, and will leverage DNA along with a variety of integrated surround solutions from Fiserv to meet their own goals.
The credit unions, all of which have been Fiserv clients for at least 20 years, include:
- Army Aviation Federal Credit Union ($1.17B in assets), based in Daleville, Alabama;
- Centra Credit Union ($1.36B in assets), based in Columbus, Indiana;
- Collins Community Credit Union ($1.08B in assets), based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa;
- FORUM Credit Union ($1.3B in assets), based in Fishers, Indiana;
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union ($1B in assets), based in Broomall, Pennsylvania;
- General Electric Credit Union ($2.8B in assets), based in Cincinnati, Ohio
Fiserv is proud to continue long-standing relationships that have grown based on trust and a continued focus on our clients’ success,” said Vincent Brennan, president, Credit Union Solutions, Fiserv. “As credit unions grow and change over time their technology requirements often change as well. We’re committed to delivering the solutions, insights and support that enable credit unions to compete effectively and excel at every stage of their evolution.