- Swissquote launches first actively managed Bitcoin Certificate traded on SIX Swiss Exchange (11/23/2017)
- Swissquote launches trading in virtual currencies with Bitcoin (7/14/2017)
- Swissquote’s Board of Directors member elected President of the Bank Council of the BKB (12/16/2016)
- US election: Swissquote fintech solution facilitates investment decisions (10/26/2016)
- Swissquote reports strong growth for first half of 2016 (7/29/2016)
Swissquote offers FX partnerships for money managers, introducing brokers, liquidity solutions, and white labels.
Swissquote Bank is the Swiss leader in online banking, emphasizing innovative online services and software development since its inception in 1996. Over the years, we have established strong relationships with hundreds of financial institutions around the world, who benefit from Swissquote’s deep liquidity, first-rate banking solutions, and leading-edge technology. Swissquote ranks among the top 15 forex providers worldwide, with over 300,000 client accounts in 120 countries, and an annual client FX trading volume of 800 billion USD. Our deep liquidity and advanced technology allow unique hedging and order capabilities.
Our clients and partners also appreciate our safety and reliability, as Swissquote Bank and its subsidiaries are regulated in Switzerland, UK, Hong Kong, UAE, and Malta. Moreover, Swissquote Group Holding Ltd is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX:SQN), ensuring that Swissquote is held to the highest standards of security, transparency and financial strength.