July 20, 2020
Is OnlineMarketShare a broker?
OnlineMarketShare is indeed a brand new broker, established in 2019. It has been providing quality brokerage services ever since. OnlineMarketShare broker is based in the Commonwealth of Dominica and operates via its website onlinemarketshare.com.
Unique Selling Points:
- no commissions,
- low spreads,
- leverage set at 1:300 for all account types,
- secure and fast trading platform,
- 145+ financial instruments,
- round-the-clock support desk
OnlineMarketShare uses the world’s most popular trading platform MetaTrader4 (MT4). The platform is quick, tested, works on older devices, and is easy to adapt to and operate. It is offered on desktop, mobile, on both iOS and Android.
OnlineMarketShare provides you with a large amount of assets you can use to trade. A shortlist of what you actually can trade can be found below:
- Fifty currency pairs- There’s a healthy variety of currency pairs to choose from, including some of the most prominent variations, such as EUR/USD, USD/CAD, and GBP/USD.
- Spot energies ? The broker has all the energy options, with brent, crude oil, and natural gas options present on their website.
Spot metals ? There are also precious metals to be bought and sold, represented by the two most common options, silver, and gold.
- The spot shares ? OnlineMarketShare lets you buy and sell fractions of the world’s most famous companies. Apple, Amazon, Google, and Tesla are only some of the names that appear in their selection.
The support team at OnlineMarketShare is quick with their responses and quite pleasant. OnlineMarketShare can be reached via phone or email ticket. There’s also a form on their website you can fill out, however, this one seems like it sends an email with what you wrote down. The broker doesn’t offer a live chat option.
Deposit and Withdrawal
OnlineMarketShare.com are a brand new broker, therefore its licenses and regulations cannot be checked at that point.
OnlineMarketShare trading accounts
OnlineMarketShare provides options for demo accounts. You could also start your journey with a live account, as the investment for live accounts is relatively small.
There are four types of live accounts you can choose from, named after various precious metals. The broker’s leverage is set at 1:300 for all account types.
The weakest account is Bronze and is good for its pricing, while the strongest, which is the Platinum account, gives the most loyal customers a noticeable advantage as far as spreads go (from 0.1 pips). In fact, spreads are almost the only thing that changes between different account types.
Conclusion – is OnlineMarketShare.com scam?
OnlineMarketShare has a great trading platform and offers great help to beginners. The trading conditions are leveled across accounts, meaning you don’t need to invest insane sums to get a quality experience.
OnlineMarketShare broker is still brand new and there are a few flaws with OnlineMarketShare.com that might deter you, however, the quality of their service overshadows the negatives. The broker is not a scam and is great for beginner traders.