- Exclusive: Simon Bird (also) joins the board of ETX Capital parent Monecor (1/3/2018)
- Exclusive: ETX Capital cuts back Binary Options trading to just FX products (12/19/2017)
- FX Industry Week Review: CySEC forex broker license, Formax Prime launch, FXDD-IronFX merger off, and lots more… (12/10/2017)
- Exclusive: ETX Capital promotes Arman Tahmassebi to CEO (12/8/2017)
- Saxo Bank adds ex ETX Capital exec Andrew Edwards as CEO of UK operation (11/2/2017)
Partner with one of the UK’s leading brokers to earn up to $800 CPA promoting our award-winning FX and Spread betting platform.
ETX Capital is one of the UK’s leading providers of online trading services. We offer spread betting and CFD trading services to retail, institutional and high net worth customers delivered via our award-winning trading platform. Our proprietary multi-asset TraderPro platform is a market leader that offers clients instant execution across more than 5,000 markets across FX, Indices, Equities, Commodities and Bonds.
Engineered for Opportunity
Our intuitive, new TraderPro platform delivers a fully customisable experience. Create a layout quickly to suit your trading needs, trade directly from charts using our 1 click trading feature and drag and drop your stops and limits to manage your risk. Never miss a trading opportunity by setting up custom price alerts delivered direct to your mobile and spot trends quickly by customising your charts using our advanced technical analysis package. Access TraderPro on-the-go via our native mobile and tablet apps.
We’re here to support our clients through your trading journey, whatever your level of experience. Sign up for a variety of educational webinars to get the most out of our trading platform, develop your trading strategy and learn how to identify potential trading opportunities.
Based in the City of London, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and have more than 50 years’ experience in financial services. With a focus on service and technology, we are truly engineered for opportunity.
Losses can exceed deposits.