LeapRate announces Dow Jones partnership and updated Forex Industry Report
... also a new website, and launch of the Forex Yellow Pages and Forex Exec Search
LeapRate is pleased to present this year's expanded version of our popular Forex Industry Report, prepared in partnership with Dow Jones.
Gerald Segal, LeapRate Managing Director commented, "We are very excited by our partnership with Dow Jones, a leader in news and business information world-wide. In addition to the new Forex Industry Report for 2011 and our relied-upon list of Approved Forex Firms, we're pleased to present our updated website, including new sections such as:
- The Forex Yellow Pages, an online listing of those wanting to sell their services within the Forex industry (e.g. software/IT firms, regulatory experts, payment solutions, etc.), and
- How big is the online Forex market?
- Which are the leading Forex brokerage firms?
- How have regulations altered the industry in the US, Japan, China...?
- What impact has social networking had on the Forex sector?
- What financings and M&A transactions have Forex firms completed?
- Valuations – publicly-traded multiples vs. M&A multiples.